Why Quit Smoking? – Quitting smoking is one of the best things that you can execute to advance your healthy life and well being. It brings major and instant health benefits for men and women of all ages. It also provides immediate and long-term benefits to your family members and loved ones.
With the exact combination of determination, practice and support, you will be capable to stop smoking for a good and healthy living. Your body will start cleansing itself of all smoking related toxins at the moment you stop smoking. The following are some of the changes take place in the body due to quit smoking.
- Circulation increases and your lung function improves
- Because of the improved blood circulation, hands and feet become warmer
- Level of blood pressure and pulse rate become lower and gradually approach to normal condition
- Oxygen levels in the blood return to normal
- Improvement in senses of smell and taste
- Hair and mouth no more smell of smoke
- Cough disappears and the production of phlegm returns to the normal level
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease risk of death is reduced
- Higher energy level and stamina enhances considerably
- Provide strong bearing power, quick recovery from diseases and less level of tiredness after exercise
- Reduced risk of stroke and infection
- Field of vision raises by 15 to 20 percent
- Amount of carbon monoxide in blood drops go back to normal level
- As the levels of carbon monoxide and nicotine in the blood are greatly reduced, the possibilities of heart attack begin to fall
- Reduce the risk of smoking-related lung cancer to half
- Possibilities of all diseases caused by smoking is reduced – emphysema and cancers of all types
- Lungs become cleaned and cilia (very small hair-like structures that move about mucus outside the lungs) regain to normal function
- Relief from the bad side effects such as stomachache and vomiting
- As bronchial tubes start to relax, breathing becomes easier
- Reduced risk of various disorders such as slow cold feet, peripheral vascular disease (PVT), Raynaud’s disease and skin healing
The benefits are incredible, aren’t they? Why wait another day to enjoy better health? Quit now!